Hombu Dojo 1968

Hombu Dojo 1968

Friday, October 26, 2007

my 39 birthday (26th Oct 2007)

Today was my birthday and good friends in Holland warmed my heart with a beautiful surprise. A delivery man came this morning to my house with a marvelous bouquet of flowers. I wondered who could it be from. An English note was attached to it:
Dear Ze'ev, on behalf of The Dutch Aikikai Aikido group, CABN, The EPO Aikikai Aikido Club, The Hgukumi Dojo, Aikido Stichting Delft, Yawara Aikido in Amsterdam, we wish you a very happy birthday. May your wishes come true. Many happy returns.

Today we also celebrated my son Kazuki's birthday and many kids came to our house. Six years old... After all the kids went home, some of my students who are also good friends came over and we all drank wine, ate good food and celebrated my birthday with so many laughs and great mood.

I wish to thank you my friends. This was on of my happiest birthdays ever.
Yours,
Ze'ev Erlich.
In the picture - the beautiful flowers - a present from The Dutch Aikikai Aikido group, CABN, The EPO Aikikai Aikido Club, The Hagukumi Dojo, Aikido Stichting Delft, Yawara Aikido in Amsterdam in Holland. Miho (my wife) and Kazuki are with me in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment